Part of our new module range of space-saving designs, the Hampshire Electronics Voltage Controlled LFO in 4HP is a brand new, 100% analogue voltage controlled Low Frequency Oscillator in the popular Eurorack format.
This is a true LFO, capable of producing sine, triangle and square waves simultaneously in the range <0.1Hz to about 15Hz. It is voltage controlled, with a CV attenuator, to enable complex modulation effects to be generated.
The key details of the LFOs are:
- 4HP Wide Eurorack module with thin profile (20mm deep from faceplate)
- 100% analogue circuitry
- Aluminium faceplate in gloss black, white and gold
- <0.1Hz (10 seconds per cycle) to approximately 15Hz waveform output
- Triangle, square and sine wave outputs
- Diode protected power input
- 20ma @ +12v
- 20ma @ -12v
All Hampshire Electronics modules come with full and detailed instructions, power cable and screws.
Designed and assembled in England.