NEW - SALE PRICE
Part of our new module range of space-saving designs, the Hampshire Electronics ADSR Envelope Generator in 8HP is a brand new, 100% analogue voltage controlled ADSR envelope generator in the popular Eurorack format.
An envelope generator produces a voltage at its output which can be used for modulating a range of other functions, generally a Voltage Controlled Amplifier or Voltage Controlled Filter.
The shape of the envelope generated by the module then controls the volume of output by the VCA or the filter cut-off.
The ADSR envelope has four distinct phases: Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release. Together these phases make up the well-known ADSR shape:
The key details of the ADSR are:
- 8HP Wide Eurorack module with thin profile (20mm deep from faceplate)
- Aluminium faceplate in gloss black, white and gold
- 100% analogue circuitry
- Voltage control of Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release
- Short snappy fast attack
- Capable of very long attacks, decays and releases, especially when positive feedback is used
- Gate CV input and button
- Retriggering with trigger CV input
- Inverted and non-inverted outputs
- Feeding the inverted and non-inverted outputs back into the CV inputs enables the shape of the Attack, Decay and Release phases to be customized
- 43ma @ +12v
- 43ma @ -12v
All Hampshire Electronics modules come with full and detailed instructions, power cable and screws.
Designed and assembled in England.