NEW - SALE PRICE
The Hampshire Electronics Dual VCF is a 100% analogue voltage-controlled filter in the popular Eurorack format.
The VCF features two completely independent filters, a high pass (6db) and low pass (12db).
These filters can be used completely independently or chained to produce highly controllable band-pass and notch filters, with controllable Q and filter cut-off.
The filters are of the state-variable style, inspired by the classic filters on the MS-20 synth of the late 1970s. This filter style is rightly regarded as a classic.
The LP filter section self-oscillates at high resonance settings and, due to its high performing matching transistor pairs, can also be used as a sine-wave voltage-controlled oscillator (VCO).
The key details of the VCF are:
- 20HP Wide Eurorack module with thin profile (20mm deep from faceplate)
- Controls designed and laid-out with performance in mind
- 100% analogue circuitry
- Tough yet light composite faceplate
- Provides independent LP and HP filters and combined BP and Notch filters
- Uses two highly log-conformant LS-358 matched transistor pairs for accurate key tracking
- The HP section self-oscillates, enabling usage as a sine-wave VCO
- Filter cut-off CV inputs for both HP and LP filters with attenuator pots
- Tracking CV inputs for both HP and LP filters with 1v/Oct tracking
- Internal routing of LP filter output to HP filter input
- Dedicated band-pass and notch filter outputs
- Diode protected power input
- 28ma @ +12v
- 28ma @ -12v