NEW - SALE PRICE!
The Hampshire Electronics Quad VCA is a 100% analogue voltage-controlled amplifier in the popular Eurorack format.
The VCA feature four independent linear amplifiers with attenuation for the CV input and an offset control.
The offset control applies a controllable positive or negative voltage to the amplifier, enabling biasing of the CV control voltage. This is useful, for example, when using a -5v / +5v LFO input to modulate the amplitude of another signal, with the output expected to be in the range 0v to +5v.
The key details of the Quad VCA are:
- 16HP Wide Eurorack module with thin profile (20mm deep from faceplate)
- Controls designed and laid-out with performance in mind
- 100% analogue circuitry
- Tough yet light composite faceplate
- Provides four completely independent voltage-controlled amplifiers
- Each voltage-controlled amplifier features a CV input, CV attenuator and an offset control to bias the amplifier
- CV inputs accept a voltage range of -5v to +5v
- Inputs accept a voltage range of -5v to +5v
- Linear VCA behaviour
- Diode protected power input
- 23ma @ +12v
- 23ma @ -12v