The Hampshire Electronics Low Pass VCF is a 100% analogue voltage-controlled filter in the popular Eurorack format.
The VCF features a low pass (12db) resonant filter based on the classic MS-20 state-variable filter design. The filter has two CV inputs and a tracking input for 1v per octave pitch signals.
The LP filter self-oscillates at high resonance settings and, due to its high performing matching transistor pairs, can also be used as a sine-wave voltage-controlled oscillator (VCO).
The key details of the VCF are:
- 12HP Wide Eurorack module with thin profile (20mm deep from faceplate)
- Controls designed and laid-out with performance in mind
- 100% analogue circuitry
- Tough yet light composite faceplate
- Provides a resonant 12db LP filter based on the classic MS-20 design
- Uses two highly log-conformant LS-358 matched transistor pairs
- The filter self-oscillates, enabling usage as a sine-wave VCO
- Two filter cut-off CV inputs with attenuator pots
- Tracking CV input with 1v/Oct tracking
- Diode protected power input
- 10ma @ +12v
- 10ma @ -12v