The Hampshire Electronics Delay is a delay module in the popular Eurorack format.
The Delay uses the well known PT2399 IC to produce its signature sound.
The key details of the Delay are as follows:
- 8HP Wide Eurorack module with thin profile (20mm deep from faceplate)
- Controls designed and laid-out with performance in mind
- Tough yet light composite faceplate
- Diode protected power input
- Classic PT2399 delay, from 30ms to 340ms of clean delay and significantly more with lo-fi break-up
- The module will take the PT2399 as far as it will go in terms of delay length
- Delay time adjustment
- Feedback adjustment
- Wet/dry adjustment
- CV input for delay time in the standard 0v to 5v range
- 27ma @ +12v
- 8ma @ -12v