The Hampshire Electronics 4-Channel Mixer is a 100% analogue 4 into 3 mixer in the popular Eurorack format.
The mixer features four attenuating inputs with mute / unmute switches and three independent volume controllable outputs. The mixer is suitable for mixing both audio and control voltage signals.
Outputs 1 and 2 are AC coupled, with the 3rd being DC coupled for control voltages. Inputs 3 and 4 can also be used as voltage sources when they are not receiving an input, defaulting to a 0v to +6v and 0v to -6v output respectively.
The key details of the 4-Channel Mixer are:
- 12HP Wide Eurorack module with thin profile (20mm deep from faceplate)
- Controls designed and laid-out with performance in mind
- 100% analogue circuitry
- Tough yet light composite faceplate
- Provides 4 into 3 mixing capability
- Each of the four inputs features a volume level and mute switch
- The three outputs are all independently volume controlled
- Outputs 1 and 2 are AC coupled for audio signals
- Output 3 is DC coupled to allow mixing of control voltage signals
- Input 3 defaults to 0v to +6v when no signal is present, enabling it to be used as a controllable voltage source
- Input 4 defaults to 0v to -6v when no signal is present, enabling it to be used as a controllable voltage source
- Diode protected power input
- 15ma @ +12v
- 15ma @ -12v