The Hampshire Electronics ADSR Envelope Generator is a 100% analogue envelope generator in the popular Eurorack format.
An envelope generator produces a voltage at its output which can be used for modulating a range of other functions, generally a Voltage Controlled Amplifier or Voltage Controlled Filter.
The shape of the envelope generated by the module then controls the volume of output by the VCA or the filter cut-off.
The ADSR envelope has four distinct phases: Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release. Together these phases make up the well-known ADSR shape.
The key details of the ADSR are:
- 14HP Wide Eurorack module with thin profile (20mm deep from faceplate)
- Controls designed and laid-out with performance in mind
- 100% analogue circuitry
- Short snappy fast attack
- Capable of very long attacks, decays and releases, especially when positive feedback is used
- Gate CV input and button
- Retriggering with trigger CV input and button
- A range of attenuated inverted and non-inverted outputs
- Voltage control of Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release
- Self-feedback from inverted and non-inverted inputs enables the shape of the Attack, Decay and Release phases to be customized
- 43ma @ +12v
- 43ma @ -12v