NEW - SALE PRICE
The Hampshire Electronics Dual LFO is a 100% analogue modulation source in the popular Eurorack format.
The LFO features two completely independent low frequency oscillator channels, with each channel outputting three independent waveforms, saw/triangle, square and sine.
The duty of all three waves is controllable, enabling many waveshapes to be created. As an example, all waves from downward ramp, through triangle and to upwards ramp can easily be dialled in by using the shape knob for each LFO.
The key details of the LFOs are:
- 10HP Wide Eurorack module with thin profile (20mm deep from faceplate)
- Controls designed and laid-out with performance in mind
- 100% analogue circuitry
- 0.2Hz (5 seconds per cycle) to 9Hz low speed mode per LFO
- 9Hz to 700Hz high speed mode per LFO
- Saw / triangle, square and sine wave outputs
- Wave shaping enables a huge range of waveforms to be generated
- Diode protected power input
- 32ma @ +12v
- 30ma @ -12v