Part of our new module range of space-saving designs, the Hampshire Electronics Dual VCA in 6HP is a brand new, 100% analogue dual voltage controlled amplifier in the popular Eurorack format.
The VCA feature two completely independent linear amplifiers with attenuation for the CV input and an offset control.
The offset control applies a controllable positive or negative voltage to the amplifier, enabling biasing of the CV control voltage. This is useful, for example, when using a -5v / +5v LFO input to modulate the amplitude of another signal, with the output expected to be in the range 0v to +5v.
The key details of the Dual VCA are:
- 6HP Wide Eurorack module with thin profile (20mm deep from faceplate)
- 100% analogue circuitry
- Aluminium faceplate in gloss black, white and gold
- Provides two completely independent voltage-controlled amplifiers
- Each voltage-controlled amplifier features a CV input, CV attenuator and an offset control to bias the amplifier
- CV inputs accept a voltage range of -5v to +5v
- Inputs accept a voltage range of -5v to +5v
- Linear VCA behaviour
- Diode protected power input
- 23ma @ +12v
- 23ma @ -12v
All Hampshire Electronics modules come with full and detailed instructions, power cable and screws.
Designed and assembled in England.